With over 70,000 outlets the nation over, Easypaisa isn’t just offering types of help to masses but is growing work open doors for people.
Its consistent development has enabled it to develop from giving straightforward cash moving administrations to meet a wide range of budgetary needs of the regular man.
On account of Easypaisa, monetary exchanges like bill installment, sending or getting cash, buying broadcast appointment, pay the payment, giving gifts, dispensing social money moves.
It can make protection and reserve funds and a lot more even without a web association, no sweat.
Easypaisa is a financial balance on your telephone, giving helpful access to administration to the unbanked masses of Pakistan.
The administrations are similarly accessible for Telenor or non-Telenor clients. You can open and use an Easypaisa account from the simplicity of your home.
Following are the means to open your record using Easypaisa application or cell phone (SIM):
Using the Easypaisa App
- Download the Easypaisa application for Android or iOS.
- Enter your portable number and snap straightaway.
- Enter your CNIC number with date of issuance of CNIC.
- Select your city.
- Make and return your PIN code.
You can undoubtedly profit by the administrations Easypaisa brings to the table.
Using Mobile Phone (SIM)
For Telenor Subscribers:
1. Dial *786# from your telephone.
2. You will be inspired to make a five-digit PIN code.
3. You should return the PIN code for affirmation.
4. Congrats! Your Easypaisa account is initiated. You can profit any administrations by dialing *786# or by visiting closest Telenor Franchise or Easypaisa Retailer.
For Non-Telenor Subscribers:
1. SMS “EP<Space>CNIC Number” to 0345-1113737.
2. Easypaisa delegate will get back to you and register Easypaisa Account after important confirmation.
3. You will require a PIN code to enact your record and profit the administrations gave by Easypaisa.
4. You will be able to utilize Easypaisa administrations through SMS to 0345-111-3737.
5. You can discover exchange forms and different subtleties on the official site.
Author: Nadia Arshad, a SEO Content Writer