A healthy diet is essential for good health. Good Health is a good wealth. It protects us against many diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and high cholesterol.
A healthy diet rich in nutrients, especially B vitamins, antioxidants, and
Healthy fats will nurture your brain and balance the neurotransmitters that regulate your mood.
Importance of Healthy Diet:
A balanced diet is important as our organs and tissues need proper nutrition to work properly.
Healthy diets can also contribute to adequate body weight. The benefits of eating a wide variety of foods are also emotional, as variety and colour are important ingredients of a balanced diet.
7 dietary sources of energy:
There are seven essential factors for a Healthy diet i.e.
Principles of healthy eating
- Choose a variety of food
- Eat grains as the largest portion of food
- Eat vegetables and fruits
- Drink milk
- Add meat, fish, eggs in meal
Benefits of Healthy Diet:
- Balanced Weight
- Reduced Disease risk
- Heart health
- Strong bones and teeth
- Sharp memory
- A Healthier mood
- Increased Energy Levels
- Reduced mental stress
- Better Sleep
- Cleaner skin
- Save Money
Boost your productivity with the Nutrients that include:
- Folate is including vegetables, especially dark green leafy vegetables, fruits and fruit juices, nuts, beans, peas, seafood, eggs, dairy products, meat, poultry, and grains
- Omega–3 fatty acids are fundamental foods for preventing and managing heart disease. Omega–3 fatty acids help to lower blood pressure.
- Omega–3 fatty acids foods include salmon, halibut, albacore, trout, walnut, flaxseed oil, and canola oil, shrimp, catfish, cod, and spinach.
- Antioxidants are substances that secure your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Antioxidant Food includes grapes and berries, pumpkin, mangoes, berry and citrus fruits, greens, and nuts.
Staying healthy physically will help us stay healthy emotionally and spiritually. If we are eating the right food, our body will be strong. It’s important to fuel our tank properly if we want to keep it running.
Author: Nadia Arshad, a professional SEO Content Writer